Re: DNS aliasing

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 11:49:34 -0500, you wrote:
> Why not just set it up as:
> bob.otherdomain.com.   	CNAME	alice.somedomain.com.

Bzzzzt. Thanks for playing. It is the correct answer I was looking for.
Someone else sent in this same solution about 30 minutes before you did.

Except they got a free LPI certification test from ArchLUG.
http://www.archlug.org/ (I'm working with Kara on the details of this new program
(LPI cert test scholarships) by end of October, so there's nothing on the site
about it yet). However, feel free to poke around, kick the tires.

I know the editing is busted right now.
I've got some mod_rewrite rules to iron out this weekend.

Mike/