Re: 802.11g

> I just stumbled across a link to a site with a driver for some 802.11g
> cards.  Here's their list:
>
>     http://prism54.org/Documentation/supported_cards.php

Steve, would you (or some kind recipient WikiGnome) mind also posting really
good tidbits like this over in some appropriate page on the ArchLUG Kwiki,
such as:

  http://www.archlug.org/kwiki/HardwareKwikis

In the meantime, I'm working on a way to turn piles of mail archives into a
smaller pile of organized, information-dense, cross-referenced wiki-pages.

If anyone wants to, create a SILUG or LUCI page and go from there.

Thanks.

Mike/