BB is so 5cr3wd

SUBMITTED TO BF.HAMMCS.COM BY [elided]:
First of all, I would like to give a big thanks to BF.HAMMCS.COM for hosting my
contest. This year has been a very disappointing year for me due to actions (and
lack of actions) by Best Buy. Between denied rebates and price matches to
defective orders and delayed shipments, Best Buy has been moved to one of my
least favorite stores. I would like to encourage all of you to avoid purchases
at Best Buy this year. Just for taking your time to read this message of
boycott, you have automatically been entered into the following contest to win
fantastic prizes and gift cards

Prize | Gift Card
Madden 2004 (PC) | $15 GC
RCA 52" Rear Projection HDTV | $1000 GC
Daewoo 42" Plasma TV | $2300 GC
Panasonic 5.1 700-Watt Home Theatre w/progressive scan DVD player
(speakers are built into stands) | $500 GC w/ bonus $50 GC
600-Watt version of above w/o speaker stands | $350 w/ bonus $50 GC
Bose 3-2-1 Home Theatre System | $900 GC
Pinnacle Studio 8 | $0 GC
MS Digital Image Suite 9.0 | $20 GC
Canon ZR60 MiniDV Camcorder | $300 GC
MAG 19" LCD Monitor | $430 GC
SanDisk 256MB USB Memory Key | $40 GC
Sony Clie SJ-22 | $100 GC
Casio 2.3" Handheld TV | $40 GC
APC 350VA UPS | $5 GC
FujiFilm FinePix A303 3.2MP | $150
Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM Internal HD w/8MB Buffer | $50 GC
SanDisk 256MB CF Card | $40 GC
SanDisk 256MB SD Card | $50 GC
DVD XCopy: Gold | $20 GC
Norton SystemWorks/AntiSpam/Firewall 3-in-1 package | $0 GC
Lite-On 4x Multi-Format DVD Burner | $80 GC
Samsung 17" LCD Monitor | $280 GC
ATI Radeon 9600 128MB | $70 GC
Sony P-10 5MP Digital Camera w/free 64MB MS | $400 GC
Canon Powershot A70 3.2MP w/free 64MB CF | $300 GC

I already won an APC 350VA for free last year from a Circuit City contest.
I don't need to win one again.

If I win the 120GB/$50GC I'd probably take the drive.
Same for the Lite-On DVD burner instead of the $80GC.
And that ATI Radeon over the $70 GC. I hope I win. :=)

As for that DVD XCopy Gold or the $20GC, I'd take the GC. I can get dvdrip
for free to make backups of my DVDs.

Mike808/