Re: Jahshaka 1.9.

Also, the gimp-based film frame editor that we were talking about in our
corner of the meeting is CinePaint.

http://cinepaint.sourceforge.net/

I haven't tried it.

eks

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Tesla Coil wrote:

> Alpha release open source realtime video editing,
> effects processing, animation facilities...
>
> <http://www.jahshaka.com>
>
> Not doing anything in this department right now, but
> interested to hear if anyone else gives it a whirl.

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/