Oracle DBD and 9i on Redhat

I've finally gotten to the end of my rope and am out of patience for setting up
Oracle 9i and the Perl DBD module for oracle.  Meadowbrook Farms (the company I
work for) is looking for a consultant to come in and setup oracle 9i on a
Fedora/Redhat box as well as set up the DBD module.  If you know of anyone
around the Rantoul/Champaign area that would be interested please email me
at "bob at farms dot coop" (trying to keep the spam robots to a min).  Thanks

Bob T. Kat