Re: What Linux Magazines are you reading?

I read Linux Magazine and Linux Journal.  My favorite Linux periodical
was Maximum Linux -- they included media (new distros and apps) and had
excellent "how to" articles.

I read the magazines to gain more knowledge about Linux and open source
apps and learn what is new.  The articles I look for are ones that give
examples of how to apply the technology to a real world environment.  My
environment is predominantly Microsoft, driven our apps, but I have
implemented several open source technologies when I see that they
provided a better fit.

I would like to see more "how to" articles on various levels of
expertise.   Both of the Linux periodicals I read have issues that are
worthless to me because they are too focused on one particular audience.
For example, some of them only have information applicable to
programmers, and are thus not as helpful for sysadmins like myself.

Glenn