Re: Dual CPU Configuration

Just make sure you either install a kernel that's SMP capable or compile
a new kernel with SMP enabled.  Do a cat /proc/cpuinfo and you should
get two listings if it's working, one if not.  Everything else will
magically be balanced across the two processors, sortof.  You can use
"make -j3" in place of just "make" to speed up compiles  (except for the
few programs that breaks, which are somewhat rare).

--Danny