Fedora Core 2 Wireless Card

Does anyone know a good (modern) 80211b or g wireless card that works
easily with Fedora Core 2?  I have a DLink DWL 520 (e1) but apparently
the prism 2.5 firmware has to be loaded into this card at boot.  This is
not a problem with the right driver, but several people have asked me
about this, so I am looking for an easy solution for some DTN users who
want to migrate to Linux.  I need to find a card that fedora core 2 will
automatically recognize.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Ricky Bryce