Sun Keyboard

Hi All:

(It's been too long)

Anyway, does anyone have a workaround for a Sun
Keyboard that is used with an old Cybex KVM so that
the "pipe" keystroke is available? ...Let's say for
the sake of argument that neither keyboard nor Cybex
will be replaced.

[[ Research points to a "ctrl-124", but that doesn't
seem to work (unless maybe I'm not giving it enough
body english). ]]

Thanks in Advance!

:-{)]

Mark A. Morenz, MS Ed, Linux+, CCAI+BSCN
Research Programmer, FM reader

=====
If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
-Albert Einstein