Re: Regex Question

On Oct 30, 2004, at 3:08 PM, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:

> "Diego Gardel" <dgardel@hotmail.com> wrote ..
>> I'm one of the good guys.
>
> Sure you are, mr. hotmail. Trust me, I *am* one of the "good guys",
> and I don't know anyone that performs bulk data mining for plaintext
> credit card numbers on their own systems for "good" reasons.

You know, I typically don't get involved in things like this, I'm
really a peace-loving guy. I get tired of reading email with attitudes
like this. He didn't ask you to be an arrogant ass, he asked for help.
You're not helping.

Diego, I wanted you to know his attitude isn't reflective of the
majority.

Don't bother replying, I won't be following the thread.

Dean

--

Dean Henrichsmeyer
Site Director