grub boot question

Hey guys!
Hope everyone had a nice holiday. I have a question for you....
I am running Fedora 2, and using grub to boot it. I installed and set up my machine on 19' monitor at school, but now that I am back home I am trying to just use a monitor here at my house that is only 17". When I boot the machine, it runs fine in text mode but once it trys to boot into X the monitor goes black and is out of sync. How do I boot the system to just console mode, and not boot into X?

Thanx in advance
Travis