Re: Thinkpad 760EL floppy?

I've actually got pxe grub up and running for some other machines (hooray
for consolidated disk space), but the BIOS network boot support on this
thing is only for a token ring network.  Presumably there was a docking
station or something that included a token ring adapter, but I'm not
presently running one of those here. :)

Maybe I should just put it up on eBay and get something newer...

--Danny