Re: Quake 4

Herbie <technowombat@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey,No-one insulted you on this list (LUCI) feel free to
> keep posting helpful suggestions here.
> In fact I wondered what was going on 'til I figured out the
> other guy must have just replied to silug, and not luci,
and
> then you replied to both ;)

I only responded to the lists he included.  He must not be
subscribed to LUCI then (and probably got a bounce).  Thanx
for pointing that out.  I'll keep posting on LUCI then
without worry.

So, I'm just not going to respond on-list to SILUG anymore.
I'll just respond to people off-list.  After years of such
non-sense, I've learned to not give people an excuse and
resulting audience -- avoiding them at all costs.

mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org     |  (please excuse any