Re: vacation days; laptops

I work in trucking and I don't get those days off
either.

Also, what current list of laptops have you all used
that linux friendly?  I have suse 10 on my hp nx5000
laptop and it is going good.  I had to get a laptop
quickly for a new salesman and picked up a hp nx6110
and I am having problems with the broadcom nic and the
wireless card in it.
What companies do a good job of selling laptops with
linux preinstalled?  I want to get a decent laptop for
salesmen that they can run openoffice, connect
wirelessly and get into our system remotely wo/a lot
of hasssle on my part.
Thanks
Derek