Re:

Hey - I'm sitting at home not getting paid for today or tomorrow *and*
I can't go in to work even if I want to, so I don't want to hear your
darned good news, buddy. :)  Though, I would've been paid if I didn't
have to miss a full day last week for a funeral, so I guess my
morale's no worse today than it was a few weeks ago.  BTW, anyone
looking for a sysadmin with da mad scripting skillz?  I know someone who
lives in Lincoln who's looking again. :)

I'm just kidding, of course (well, not about the funeral or my not
getting paid, or my looking for a new job).  Congrats.

--Danny, not real happy with this contracting firm