Re: Job searching?

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 18:15 -0600, Danny Sauer wrote:
> So, I'm getting a little sick of driving 3 hours/day to a job that's
> paid hourly and has no benefits (*man* insurance is expensive).

Consider joining the IEEE Computer Society.  You don't have to be an EE
to join, but you can become eligible for the same benefits.  I think
this includes the same option for various medical insurance coverage
options after 2 years of membership -- although check on the limitations
if you are just a CS member.

The term life insurance rates are just unbeatable.

--
Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com