Re: Job searching?

Bryan J. Smith wrote ..
> What about State Farm?  They are _always_ hiring.

I wonder if the people with advanced degrees in management
at State Farm hold consensus meetings trying to identify
the root cause of this situation....

Maybe you could prostitute yourself upon them to help them
find out why they are _always_ hiring... And you could pitch to them
that you would base your fee as a percentage of the savings from
the reductions in the HR recruiting and retention budgets.

I see no reason not to lump the HR folks in with the lawyers these days.

Mike808/