Re: LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday 1/10

Bryan wrote regarding 'Re: LUCI: Linux Newbie Meeting Tuesday 1/10' on Wed, Jan 11 at 12:43:
> Danny Sauer <sauer@cloudmaster.com> wrote:
> > google search for '"old installer" site:debian.org' doesn't
> > give a lot of clues in the first couple of pages... :)
>
> I got several hits with "various ways to install Debian" and
> variations on that.

You obviously weren't already running late for work. :)

I won a 4-pack of 64MB SIMMs on eBay for like $10 shipped this
afternoon, so hopefully this'll be moot by sometime next week.  Then
I'll just wonder how to make a P100 extract a system faster.  Too bad
this thing won't just boot from the PXE NIC...

Oh, and Mark, Jeff - I'm gonna be lazy and put your thank-you in this
reply.  Thanks. :)

--Danny, excited about moving from 72ns to 60ns memory - no more need
for the Turbo button!