Emergency M$ Exchange migration, help needed, will award a steak dinner

Hey you all
I am in need of some emergency M$ Exchange migration
to horde on top of postfix/cyrus imap.  There is a
virus on the exchange machine box that takes over port
25.
Anyway, I know it is Sunday afternoon, but if anyone
is available to help, I would be appreciative and
would be willing to treat to dinner on Tusday before
the LUCI meeting.
Derek
cell 217-519-3077
work 217-876-0570x116