Re: Sound Advice

Old age makes me lazy, I didn't carry device drivers over, nor did I
compile the kernels. I just take the drivers that came with the kernel.
I've never seen the kernel tainted message for the sound drivers, probably
because I'm still using kernel drivers. There are compelling reasons for
me to continue to use this card, there's not a lot out there spec'd like
it.

herbie