Springfield Area Linux Support?

I got a phone message yesterday, Friday 11/17, from someone new to
Springfield.  His Linux server was damaged a lot while shipping it here.
 He said that none of the local shops he contacted knew anything about
Linux.  Unfortunately, the message ended in the middle of him leaving
his phone number.  Like "217-725 (click)".  (Walter, if you read this,
try calling again!)

At any rate, I realized that the only Linux software and hardware
support reference (that I have contact info for) is Steve & Kara's
Computer Room in Fairview Heights.  Or maybe Aaron Cronkright at
cronkright.com.  I don't think there is anything wrong with these, but
does anyone know of other Linux software/hardware resources near
Springfield?  If he contacts me again, I'd like to point him to as much
help as possible.

Thanks,
Don