Re: Best distro for running a Linux wireless AP

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 10:14:03AM -0500, Tim Grossner wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for a distro that would make a good
> wireless access point? I need not only the hostap functionality but also
> openvpn. Its going to tunnel to my openvpn server.

I use OpenWRT on WRT54GLs and the Buffalo routers all the time...
OpenVPN works great on them.

On the real computer end of things, of course I like Fedora, where I
happen to maintain the openvpn package...

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.