Re: Meeting tonight!

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 12:54:06PM -0500, Erich Schroeder wrote:
> Well, I'll be here for the meeting, but I don't know what we might do.
> Reading about Fedora 7, I'm not willing to upgrade my laptop because I
> have an important need for it in a couple of weeks.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I've upgraded my desktop and one of
my servers so far, and I'm running it on my new laptop.  So far I
haven't had any issues worth mentioning.  (Plus I can finally print to
my LaserJet 2600n using the foo2hp driver from livna.)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.