Re: Postfix Configuration

Thanks!  That's going to make things much easier!  I installed the GPL
version on the Fedora 7 LAMP configuration.  (This server is just for
testing right now)

This is going to greatly simplify changes in the future.

I found a procedure to manually set up the virtual accounts, and it's
probably good to set them up one time manually to understand what is going
on, but that script automates a whole lot of work, and saves lots of time.

I appreciate the great pointers.

Ricky Bryce