"Vacation" command for postfix

A while ago I switched from sendmail to postfix (running Fedora). I'm
not convinced that it was worth it as I was pretty conversant with
sendmail, but I do agree that postfix is easier to become conversant with...

But. I've got people who want the "out of office" thing, and I  don't
know how to do it. The vacation command was part of the sendmail rpm, I
believe. And anyway, I really want the email people to have non-shell
accounts, and vacation required me to give those accounts shell access.

What are some options for for this?

Erich