Re: Old Laptops Recycling?

I presume there is something closer, but something probably something like this would glady take old hardware:

http://freegeekchicago.org/

--
Samir

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Herbie <technowombat@yahoo.com> wrote:
Is there any use for a laptops 286/386/486/586? I'm clearing out all the crap in my basement and have a box of old laptops, too old for somewhere like the ComputerBanc (who has requirements in excess of what I use for everyday machines) also some old DAT / Zip / Other drives bascically the detritus of years in computers?

h.

Samir Faci
*insert title*
`fortune`