Re: Exporting via USB, possible?

What he wants is a program on the pc to emulate a USB drive. It would
be more than just that, though. I think the USB spec doesn't let the
"host" side do that without a cable termination change. I've seen
something sort of simmilar, only reversed on the Maemo platform,
whereas the Maemo unit would look like a USB drive when connected to a
host, someone wrote a binary for it to actually BE a host and connect
to a drive, using a USB cable "crossover" (for lack of a better term).

Tim Grossner
-This is my iPhone.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.