package management class

I'm doing a class called "Effective Package Management" on February 9
and 11 (a single 2-day class) for a client in Litchfield.  They are
graciously allowing me to bring in additional students, so if this
sounds interesting to any of you, please contact me ASAP.

The class is $600/person, and it will cover the following:

  * Package management with rpm.
  * Simplifying system administration tasks using rpm.
  * Building rpm packages.
  * Depsolvers and front-ends (yum, apt, etc.).

As most of you probably know, I've been a Red Hat user for around 15
years, and I've been a Fedora developer for the last several (6?) years,
so this is a topic I know a bit about.  :-)