Linux Gaming exceeds windows in FPS 3D performance.

http://youtu.be/bLlBtxiadP8

I'm not a gamer but my kid is. I have played games but not so much anymore.

Fooling with CMS's And servers is a game to me now.

That said, I'm still happy to see some commercial things happening for
Linux to push it into the mainstream a little more.

If a lot of gamers start to use Linux becuase it out performs windows,
more may start to develop in the area of Drivers and other areas of
compatability which may bleed into commercial business apps.