ipv6 talk

I have been stressing over and using the Google researching ipv6 since
we're going to adopt it sooner than later. I mean within 5 years we'll
need to understand it.

My latest server gave me a /112 block, I thought that meant I had 112
ipv6 addresses. NO that means 65,000 addresses. :-confused.

This guy really makes it easy to comprehend. Or at least get your feet wet.

Skip the intro but don't skip any of the main attraction.

He's really good at explaining ipv6

Some of you seasoned cisco folk are thinking, LAME. I still think this
guy is worth listening to.

http://nsp.performedia.com/infoblox/ilw11/jun7-webcast2