Fwd: Next Newbie Meeting Date?

(Hit the wrong button)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim <tmcdonough@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: Next Newbie Meeting Date?
To: Don Parth <donparth@gmail.com>

Tuesday the 11th is okay with me. Mostly depends on the schedule of
the projector with the HDMI input I guess.

Like Eric I haven't done a lot with mine so far. I did get an
enclosure and a cable to connect the GPIO port to a solderless
breadboard but no experiments yet. Might get a little time this
weekend.

I am running the Debian derivative.

Tim