CrossOver for free on Wednesday, October 31

Thought you all may want to take advantage of
getting Crossover for free.
I received this email becuase I have an older version of Crossover.
-John Wolgamot

CodeWeavers Announcements Post
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/announce/?t=24;mhl=132802#msg132802

Hi Folks,

I am happy to announce that we will be providing a copy of CrossOver
for free to all comers this Halloween, Wednesday, October 31, from
00:00 until 23:59 pm, Central Daylight Time.  That's the treat - we
hope you enjoy it, and we hope you spread the word to all your
friends so they, too, can enjoy CrossOver goodness.  The expected
'trick' is that if you're a US citizen, you should go vote next
Tuesday.

You can read more about it in our press release here:
   http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20121029/

and you can see our internal staff reaction to the news here:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKiMJFvXbc

Existing customers will get a free 12 month extension added to their
entitlement, so they can enjoy CrossOver for 12 further months.

To sign up for your free copy or free 12 month extension, simply
visit this web page:
   http://flock.codeweavers.com
any time on October 31, 2012, from 00:00 until 23:59 CDT.

If you have questions about the details of this promotion, we have
a FAQ page here:
   http://www.codeweavers.com/flockthevoteqa/

Cheers,

Jeremy "Mallard" White