Re: Raspberry Pi and Arduino Night at SVRC

Bugger, too little notice for me, I would have liked to learn a bit, and see if I have any tubes anyone wants.

h.

From: Tim McDonough <tmcdonough@gmail.com>;
To: <luci-discuss@luci.org>;
Subject: Raspberry Pi and Arduino Night at SVRC
Sent: Thu, Mar 5, 2015 9:08:30 PM

Sorry for the late notice! THIS EVENT IS TONIGHT

Thursday, March 5, 2015 @ 7:00 p.m.
American Red Cross Building, Springfield, IL (2nd bld. West of HyVee)

The Sangamon Valley Radio Club is having an informal Raspberry Pi and Arduino Show 'n Tell Night. Members and anyone else interested are invited to bring their Raspberry Pi or Arduino based projects to demonstrate or discuss. People with an interest but no project to show are welcome as well.

You do not have to be a Ham Radio operator to join us. The R-Pi and Arduino boards are just very popular for microcontroller projects in the ham radio world as well as all sorts of "Maker" type projects.

There is no specific format for the evening. This is the Club's first time doing a session like this so we're going to see how it evolves.

Tim McDonough