Proxy by domain in Firefox

Being far too lazy to setup a VPN, I use an SSH tunnel to connect to my
works network, and set Firefox to use that tunnel.

I don't want to tunnel all my traffic tho'.

If I setup a manual proxy, Firefox has a box that says 'No proxy for' and
you enter the domain, or IP range or whatever. Is there anyway to get the
opposite effect?

I just want to proxy for my work domain, and have all my other web traffic
go locally and skip the proxy/ssh tunnel combo.

h.