IPv6

I just connected to a Google Cloud MySQL database over IPv6 from my home Comcast cable Internet connection. It was so exciting that I had to make my first LUCI discuss post! Honestly, prior to making that connection, I couldn't have told you that Comcast was even giving me IPv6 service.

Specifics:
I did this from the old ThinkPad R500 that I've been bringing to the meetings, running Arch Linux, using /usr/bin/mysql from the mariadb-clients 10.0.21-3 package.