Re: Mouse Problem

Tell us a little more about the mouse maybe?

Are you familiar with the terminal atall?

Open a terminal and type this

$ dmesg | grep -i mouse

You might see something like this:

[    0.956079] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[   10.587220] input: PS2++ Logitech Mouse as
/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input4

You might get a bit more. Could be you have competing drivers.

Do you have an xorg.conf in /etc/X11?

h.