Re: Mouse Problem

Herbie,

    I do know a little about terminal and root terminal, but unfortunately upon installation of (UGH) winderz Vista, my linux partition was removed and reformatted by winderz.  I was running a full Linux box, no dual boots (half breeds), I don't like half breeds.

    I do remember in Debian 6(Squeeze) there was a etc/X11, but when I tried other linux flavors the mouse problem did not allow enough time for me to get to the file system screen in Gnome, or Unity.  I remember in Ubuntu they had replaced X11 with something xwrapper.

    This problem exists on the Jessie live disk, I was running the disk as a live, not installed.