Re: Linux greybeards release beta of systemd-free Debian fork

I object to it being thrust upon me, and as such, I added back in the
sysvinit in debian, it's just a package, I'm not sure why they had to fork
off a whole distro? I haven't seen any advantage to it, but then again, I
hated having to use GRUB instead of LILO, and having initrd's just bugs
the heck out of me, especially this past week, where I was cloning my
system.

Greybeards, I can get behind that ;)

h.