Re: Arno Iptables Firewall

Seems that there's a delay in messages posting.

I found a solution, possibly not THE solution, but it's holding for now.

To the custom-rules file in ther arno-firewall config I added the following.

iptables -A INPUT -i eth5 -p tcp -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -i eth5 -p udp -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -i eth5 -p icmp -j DROP

This seems to allow the device to be NAT'd but doesn't allow it to contact anything else internally.