Linux Journal RIP - again

I just received this -

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM LINUX JOURNAL, LLC:

On August 7, 2019 Linux Journal shut its doors for good. All staff were laid off and the company is left with no operating funds to continue in any capacity. The web site will continue to stay up for the next few weeks, hopefully longer for archival purposes if we can make it happen.

–Linux Journal, LLC

Linux Journal had previously shut down December 1, 2017, but were revived by new ownership a few months later.  I was glad to see them continue.  Recently the length of the articles had been longer, and the magazine got to as much as 192 (large print PDF) pages.

I enjoyed the Linux Journal for over 25 years, and hoped to continue enjoying it.  Best of luck to the staff who lost their jobs.

Don Parth