Radeon Issues

Since I let my system upgrade to Debian buster, it won't stay up for more than a day or two, I keep getting errors from the radeon card, which has never given me any problems before.

The workaround I've found is to just remove the radeon driver xserver-xorg-video-radeon and let it use the default GLAME driver instead. It's been running a few days now, with no errors in dmesg.

Has anyone seen any reports of issues with the radeon, or better workarounds than just using a software driver instead?

h.