RE: Two positions available at Illinois State Museum

Look again, the Systems managers' position did not require a B.S. but it was
only desired (er... to quote "'prefered").

With the right kind of working background, along with your A.S. degree, you
just might get it.... go for it, nothing ventured, nothing gained.... good
luck!!!!!!

Roy