Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:37:42 -0500
From: Dan Yocum <yocum@fnal.gov>
Subject: [LUNI] LinExpo This Weekend - Volunteers?

This is who I've heard back from that have stated their interest in helping
out this coming weekend at the Linux Desktop Conference at the Rosemont
convention center, and I'll be passing your names on to John Hebert
(hebert@ibm.net), the organizer of the conference:

Tim Pintsch 		mofohawk@angst.chicago.il.us
Jennifer Steinbach 	stein@fmppr.fmnh.org
Phil Smith 		teknix@alloy.net
Christian Fernandez 	rek2@netnitco.net
Eric Michalsen		administrator@shapedwire.com
John Stonebraker	Warp3dm1nd@aol.com

Is there anyone else that would like to step up now and volunteer for this?
Basically, he needs evangelists (as much as I hate using that word) and people
who can help with installations.  Admission is free for the volunteers.

Contact John directly if you're interested and cc me just so I know who to
expect to see there.

Cheers,
Dan