ssh/windows pt. 2

Hey, a while back I asked about windows clients for ssh, and Steve
contributed a list of them.  While I appreciate that help, most of them
weren't real easily used... :)  So, today, looking for a way to get into my
machine that didn't require inetd to be running (whoops), I found PuTTY - a
free, easy to use, windows ssh client (resizing the window actually
works!), and a decent page of free ssh stuff.  Since I thought this might
help some others (I'm sure some of us have to use windows occasionally),
I'm passing it along...

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty.html
http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/

--Danny