Re: Live CD

Mark Blunier wrote:
> I didn't get my LiveCD to work at the last meeting, but it did
> spur me on to get it working a little bit better.  If anyone
> tries it out, I'd appreciate your comments.

Looking at the page, you wonder about using different sizes of floppy drive
for the boot image...  Wouldn't using a loopback device work for that?  You
could make it any size you wanted.  Similarly with the "2 partitions
needed" part of the setup.  Or maybe I'm just babbling about nothing
relevent. :)

--Danny, having other problems with his distrib...