Re: Linux Demo Day

Well Hmm...

I guess I'm feeling the guiltiest (is that a word?) of all here. I've
actually been working with the board members of Linux Demo Day, and
helping promote, etc...  With the involvement at linux.com we really
should do *something*.

I wish I had an idea... However, with work, finishing the book, Linux.com,
etc.. I've been a *little* over-extended.. *Sigh*

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com