LiveCD

I've clean up my scripts and straightened out a lot of
bugs on my LiveCD.  The CD will boot and run as long as
I don't have packages that use a lot space on the ramdisk.
Squid is out (at least for now), as it is a major pig
under /var/spool/squid, and thats before it does any caching.

My sample test CD runs a bit slow for me, but then I've only
got a 6x cd.  The CD is 302 Mb, and includes X11.  It is based
on Debian, and only has stuff from the main files, so the
CD should be legal to distribute as far as copyrights go.
It doesn't include stuff like pine or netscape, as there
copyrights don't allow me to distribute their binaries (or
binaries compiled from modified source).

I realize this is a bit large, but if Luci people would like to
try it out and Steve is willing to put it on the server, I'd
be glad to try to upload it.  On the other hand, I could bring
samples to the next meeting I'm able to attend.

Mark
http://www.ocslink.com/~blunier