Re: Another Funky PC Case.

You know, that wouldn't be terribly difficult to do with the software that
drives that thing that uses LEDs on the parallel port to indicate load.
Just a few transistors and a few resistors as a voltage divider with an
incandescent light, the neon would be a little harder...  You could have
varying shades of neon, making the case appear redder with greater load, or
use a board with temp monitoring...  Hmm, If I only had some more money and
time (or quit screwing around with all the other things I thought would be
neat).

--Danny