Re: scheme interpreter

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999, Travis Davies wrote:
> Dose anyone know of any good scheme Interpreters that word with linux?
> preferably in X.

good + scheme in the same sentence? :)

the "real" MIT scheme people I thought had a scheme interpreter for just
about everything, but the version on NeXT is the one I learned on, and teh
best one I've seen (which isn't saying a lot).  I wasn't really dissapointed
in the windows version either.  I've never used the ones that come with SuSE
(I just noticed, SuSE and NeXT are kinda similar in their capitalization...
Hmmm), but they're installed.  I'll look in a few (after I get X
re-installed) and let you know what I find out.  Or maybe I could talk Ryan
into selling you our NeXT... :)

--Danny