Last Minute Reminder

Hey Guys,

Last minute reminder.. I want a good turn-out for tonight's meeting, bring
a friend or something. Good attendance will help ensure more
representatives (such as this IBM guy) to come to our meetings.

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com